[IDV #FLG-986886]: CursorReadoutWindow in NavigatedViewManager

> It does seem pretty useful... but the main reason they asked me to
> remove it is due to how choppy things can get while using the facility
> and translating simultaneously [and yes, I've tried suggesting that
> they just not do that :)].
>
> I'm thinking that the happy medium is having a property (well,
> preference) that the user can control via the preferences. Maybe I can
> be sneaky and have it on by default.

I actually did the right thing here and use the mouse function map to determine
when to show the data readout. By default it is middle mouse button (which also
shows the cursor). This can be changed in the Navigation section of the
preferences.

> On a more meta note: would it be preferable to email the rest of these
> local code things to support-idv separately, or all at once?  There
> are only four more instances of altered IDV code, and they're probably
> trivial to resolve.

Just send them in separately.

Thanks,
-Jeff