[IDV #LIY-781515]: JCheckBoxes in ucar.unidata.idv.ui.SideLegend

> Hooray for the first of several of these sorts of things. Would it be
> wrong to assume that I should open new tickets for each?
Go ahead and send in a request for each issue - that way we don't lose track of
them.

> Anyway... one of our testers noticed that while check boxes associated
> with DisplayControls in SideLegend are presented in a hierarchical
> sort of way, deselecting all "child" controls won't  deselect the
> parent.
>
> I ended up modifying displayControlVisibilityChanged(DisplayControl,
> boolean) and CategoryPanel.controlVisibilityChanged(boolean). And,
> well... "Works For Me."
>
> Changes are attached!

Works for me too. Thanks.

In the past we've tried to figure out what's best here. What we really should
do is something like google earth with its hierarchical layers.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: LIY-781515
Department: Support IDV