[IDV #JMG-951818]: probe - time/height display

Hi Bill,

> Description of problem: When I choose a display type: probe, time/height
> (contours), the contours are color
> filled. I expected no color fill. Should there be 3 options: no color fill,
> color fill, and
> color shaded? Or is the result just as intended?
I'm not sure about this. Don is out but when he comes back he'll shed some
light.

> Also, after this display controls properties are edited and the okay button
> is clicked,
> data is reloaded. I don't really want this to occur. ????

The actual stride (used in grid decimation) is, by default, undefined for the
display. However, the stride we get from the properties is "All" which is
different then undefined. This difference leads us to reload the data.
This is fixed now.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JMG-951818
Department: Support IDV