[IDV #AVN-975582]: IDV - Lat/lon vs. Default in Navigation Type on ADDE Server

Hi Marty,

> We've been trying to serve up archived data via ADDE. Our server is up and
> running and we're attempting to serve an AREA file. The only way we can get
> this data to display is if we select Lat/lon rather than default under
> Navigation type. This is for the Storm of the Century 1993 case, which others
> have served up under the dataset name "BLIZZARD". Is there any way that
> lat/lon could be set as a default or any other way to take care of this issue?

I'm not sure why this is causing you problems - Don is out this week but I'm
sure will shed some light.

For defaulting to LATLON navigation you can copy the attached imagedefaults.xml
file into your local idv directory:
<user home>/.metapps/DefaultIdv

You need to change the pattern "RTIMAGES/*" to the name of your data set, e.g.:
"YOURDATA/*"
Then the default nav in the chooser for just this dataset will be LATLON

-Jeff

Ticket ID: AVN-975582
Department: Support IDV
<imagedefaults>