[IDV #UKG-383938]: image cap error

> Description of problem: doSaveImage
> java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
>

> Trying to image capture a jpg file from radar reflectivity data.
> Using Mac osx and a build of IDV from last week sometime.

Hi Ken,
We received a similar error some weeks ago also on a mac. I did put in some
checking to try to track the source of the error down but it didn't work. In
tonight's nightly build (available Wednesday morning) there is even better
error handling that maybe will give us some more clues. Can you try it out
again?

Also  - does this happen every time you try to capture an image? Are you doing
any tricky mac multiple screen thing?

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: UKG-383938