[IDV #BPH-903715]: RHI

Hi Greg-

> Works fine with 2.4 ....

This should be fixed in the nightly build.  It was actually
fixed last week, but we forgot to tell you.

Also, you may have noticed that the remote Level II access
is broken using the experimental chooser.  We are in
the process of reworking that and there is a new chooser
under the Radar chooser tab.  Right now, it's still in
test (hope to go live this week), but if you change the
server URL to use port 8081 instead of 8080, you can get
it to work.

Don

Ticket ID: BPH-903715
Department: Support IDV