[IDV #MJF-900745]: Saturate levels

> > The blank is because the max for your contour levels is 40 and
> > it won't contour above that.  You could specify two ranges
> > in the interval as:
> >
> > .5/0/40;200/40/1000
> >
> > and set your color scale to be 0 to 40.  That way, anything above
> > 40 will be set to the color of 40.
> >

> Ok, I am ready to use this solution but where do I specify it.
> It is not possible in the Contour Properties Editor window  ?

On my system, I can type that into the contour interval textbox
of the Contour Properties Editor window.  Is that not the case on
your system?

Do you get an error when you try to type this in?  Have you switched
back to using the runIDV script to set your regionalization?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: MJF-900745
Department: Support IDV