[IDV #VGV-295146]: question

Hi Beth-

> That makes sense about one pixel over the other.
>
> They should work it so it shows the pixel with the highest reflectivity
> value, but that is just a suggestion for the developers.

In this case, what gets shown can only be based on position, not
value. Think of having 4 sheets of paper that overlap.  In the
section that overlaps, only the one on top gets shown.

What you are wanting is a programmatic (as opposed to visual)
compositing where the user can specify the algorithm (max, min,
average) used to determine what value goes in each pixel.  The
IDV does not yet have that capability.

> Thanks for you help.
>
> I will try your suggestions when I get back to my research system and let
> you know how it went.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Don

Ticket ID: VGV-295146
Department: Support IDV