[IDV #WRY-586577]: IDV - Error loading MADIS METARS

Hi Bill-

> Got it - it works!

Glad to hear it.  Tomorrow's nightly build will have the fix for the empty cells
(e.g., 50,,,,50) which might make the exporting easier.

> I've attached a plot of our network of the sensors at 54 ft and the .csv file
> that created the plot. You were correct - I didn't have the miss="-9999" in
> the header for each variable. Now I can finally reformat my other files and
> start the analysis.

BTW, you will have the best performance if you use the IDV Windows Vista
installer
(even on XP) or the Linux installer with Java 3D 1.5.1 because previous Java 3D
versions have memory/speed issues with lots of points.

> Thanks so much for all your help.

Just doin' my job, ma'am. ;-)

Have a good weekend.

Don