[IDV #MIQ-112560]: IDV - manual input to Jython routines

HP,

>> This is cute and really handy, thanks.

Thanks.

> I wonder already for some time where I could find a list of items you
> can put in the optional bracket following a formula agrument, e.g.
> isuser, persistent. I have been hunting around via the IDV Help and
> links in there, but without success. I know I am untalented searcher,
> but some help/hint would be appreciated.

About half a page down here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/tools/Formulas.html
is a description of the operand attributes (don't have the persistent there yet)

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MIQ-112560
Department: Support IDV