[IDV #MIQ-112560]: IDV - manual input to Jython routines

HP,

> Having now implemented RGB routines with manual input, I wonder whether
> it can be handled also in bundles. From what I see a bundle does not go
> back to the user. It rather recycles the manual parameters given at the
> time the bundle was created. E.g. at low sun angles you would like to
> restrict the reflectivity range to compensate for the low light level.

In tomorrow's build will be a new feature with the manual user operand input
facility.
In the dialog that pops up there are checkboxes that allow you to say to not
save the
entered value in the bundle.

Also, in the formula where you define the isuser attribute for the operand you
can also specify a persistent attribute which is used to set the initial
checkbox value, e.g.:
test(field1, userfield[isuser=true,persistent=false])

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MIQ-112560
Department: Support IDV