[IDV #QAE-736533]: IDV - No GFS Model Runs since 0Z Last Night; Yesterdays runs contain only few frames

Hi Jacob-

> Institution: HOME
> Package Version: 2.4b1 build date:2007-10-02 07:04 UTC
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware Information: Java: home: /root/IDV_2.4b1v2/jre version: 1.5.0_11
> j3d:1.3.1
> Inquiry: I noticed last night that the 12Z GFS model that ran yesterday
> morning only
> contained a few frames and the 18Z GFS model from yesterday only contained
> a few frames also.  This morning I checked on the GFS model from the Data
> Chooser and the Catalog is not showing a GFS model run for 6Z last night.
> It does have all the frames for the 0Z run from last night, but seems to have
> skipped the 6Z run.  When I click on "latest" it goes back to 0Z
> last night.
> Thanks for your time and help.

We had a problem with the feed to motherlode.ucar.edu and lost data
between 06 and 14 GMT this morning.  However, the data are available
on our backup server at NSF in Virginia.  The catalog is at:

http://thredds.cise-nsf.gov:8080/thredds/idv/models.xml

Unfortunately, at this point we don't have a way of changing where
bundles point to very easily.

Sorry about the missing data.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: QAE-736533