[IDV #MTT-449416]: (No Subject)

> Jeff, Don,
>
> I hope everything is going well over there.  I'm starting to experiment w/
> isl once again, but I'm running into an error I never had before.   I'm
> attaching the console output on this message.  As always, your help is
> greatly appreciated.
>
> -
Hi German,

This problem is because the runIDV script ends up changing the working
directory and the file argument is relative and it fails to read the file.

You can provide an absolute path to the isl file, e.g.:
runIDV /home/test.isl

Or you can get the latest nightly release which fixes the runIDV cd'ing problem.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

We will though handle the missing isl file problem a bit better in the future.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: MTT-449416
Department: Support IDV