[IDV #LMO-501340]: IDV - always missing one display from a bundle

Hi Bill-

> Institution: lyndon state college
> Operating System: Windows 2000
> Hardware Information: Java: home: C:\\Program Files\\IDV_2.3\\jre version:
> 1.5.0_11 j3d:1.3.2 fcs (build12)
> Inquiry: Hi guys,
>
> I'm having issues with a new bundle file (attached). After trying everything
> I could think of,
> without any success, I'm wondering if the problem isn't something to discuss
> with you.
>
> After I open the bundle, all displays appear except one, I believe the last
> one. Labels are
> shown in the legend and in the display, but no contours. I don't see any
> messages.
> Minimizing and restoring the window does not help. If I check a, Reload Data,
> box,
> the missing contours appear,  other displays are replaced except for one. So,
> I am always
> misssing one display. Thus, I am wondering if this might be a bug ?

The nightly build contains  a fix for the missing display.  The problem
is that when you do the substraction, the first field may be missing
because of a time offset between the models.  Thanks for uncovering
this deep-seated bug.

Don

Ticket ID: LMO-501340
Department: Support IDV