[IDV #OUO-838518]: re: Image size problem

Hi Dave,
Sorry, your last response below must have slipped past me.

> Hi Jeff, I do have this set in my isl script..
> The problem is that sometimes the image is set properly, other
> times it does not, running the exact same isl script.
> I do wonder if this is an issue with the virtual frame buffer.
> I've also tried a <resize = "width" /> and  <resize = "height" />
> in the image file tag.

Are you still having this problem? If you run the IDV with the same ISL and
the same virtual frame buffer settings do you get different sized images?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: OUO-838518
Department: Support IDV