[IDV #IFH-755538]: T-REX BAe real-time data

> Good morning.
>
> I wrote a couple of months ago regarding the BAe 146 QC track files from
> T-REX not being recognized by IDV. This morning, I received the preliminary
> netcdf file for one of the flights from EOL, but this file would not read in
> either. Do you recall how the BAe data was ingested into IDV in real-time
> during the field experiment? I'm sure that I was able to work with this data
> during the experiment. Was some type of post-processing performed? Thanks for
> your assistance.

Hi Brian,
You know I'm not sure we ever did read the BAE track data in the IDV. Don is
out this week
but I am cc'ing him as well as Chris Burghart.

Chris - do you knwo if we ever displayed the BAE tracks?

Brian - can you send in an example netcdf file and we'll look at it.
Who at EOL did you get this from?

-jeff

Ticket ID: IFH-755538
Department: Support IDV