[IDV #IFH-755538]: T-REX BAe real-time data

> Scott Loehrer supplied the preliminary BAe data. It is posted at
> ingest.eol.ucar.edu/pub/download/loehrer/trex. Incidently, the BAe didn't
> arrive in Owens Valley until the third or fourth week of the project.

I'm going to switch this ticket over to Ethan Davis, the Java netcdf guy here
at Unidata
that has done the aircraft track reading work.

Ethan I put the example file in:
/upc/share/testdata/trajectory/aircraft/bae.nc
Can you follow up with Brian and Scott about the format of this file?

Thanks,
-Jeff

Ticket ID: IFH-755538
Department: Support netCDF Java