[IDV #LFE-633121]: IDV - statistical operators

Hi HP-

Sorry for the delay in responding.  We just finished up on the training
workshops and are coming up for air.

> Institution: EUMETSAT
> Package Version: 2.3b2 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware Information: Java: home: /home/user/IDV_2.3b2/jre version: 1.5.0_11
> j3d:1.3.1
> Inquiry: Hi
>
> I hope all is well. I just missed a new CIA movie yesternight at the Locarno
> FilmFestival in Piazza Grande. There were roughly 10'000 people and no
> seats left (even on the bare floor). But it was easy to resell the tickets
> :-))

Wow, that's quite a crowd!

> Now to my question. I have seen a Task Force document dating 2002 that
> proposes to integrate simple statistical operators into IDV. Has there been
> some progress, or are there pluins I am not aware of? In particular I would be
> interested to have average and
> and standard error of an image sequence.

There are none in the standard library or in any plugins that I'm aware
of.  Do you want the average/std error over the entire sequence of all pixels?
The Data Probe/Time Series will give the max/min/average over all times at
a point now.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: LFE-633121
Department: Support IDV