[IDV #WXU-203618]: IDV - aggregated grid files error

> How can I change the file paths in the generated ncml file?  All I do is
> select "aggregate grid files" for the data source type.  Then I use
> Ctrl+Click to select multiple netcdf files for the data source, which gives
> me the error.  I also tried manually editing the .ncml file after this step,
> but I still don't know how to use it as a data source in IDV.
>
> I switched to my linux box, since there is no need to change the file paths.
> It didn't give me an error this time, but it only loaded the first netCDF
> file without grouping them together.

Humm, can you send in 2 or 3 of the files you are using and we'll look at them?

> I'm using the latest available version of IDV on both environments.

Sorry, I forgot that the IDV is generating the ncml. Are you running the very
very latest?
IDV 2.3b2 is at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/stable/index.html

-Jeff