[IDV #ZWD-166937]: IDV - DQC Experimental NEXRAD Level-2 Hangs when downloading

> Jeff,
>
> Hey, thanks for the reply and I'm glad you had a good 4th of July. In
> regards to your first question, it has
>
> happened with every station that I have tried so far and that is probably
> about 3 or 4 different stations.
>
> I have tried to create a custom mosaic with two different stations including
> KRAX (Raleigh, NC) and
>
> KGSP (Greer, SC) and once I loaded both stations into the Field Selector,
> trying the "10 most recent"
>
> radar files, they actually downloaded with no hang. However, I enabled the
> "Automatically Reload" option
>
> from the radar properties window for both stations with 2-minute intervals
> and after I did this and the
>
> IDV tried to auto-download the radar files, it began to hang again with both
> stations when it reached 2/10.
>
> It is weird, sometimes it downloads with no hang and other times it hangs
> and the display never shows up.

I got the bundle and everything works fine. When you say it hangs - does it
just completely
hang and never comes back?  Also - is it when you are reading the data? or when
the
message bar at the bottom says "Initializing radar read #2"?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ZWD-166937
Department: Support IDV