[IDV #QED-477006]: (No Subject)

> Hello, it's Ken Mitton again.  I was wondering, on the dashboard in IDV,
> there is the tab titled displays, and that has a section on the left title
> View 1.  When we create data probes, they appear in View 1, but we would
> like to limit which probes will appear there.  Can you tell me in which
> class I should look for controls for this?

There is a property in DisplayControlImpl: showInTabs
If this is false then when the display control is created its
control window will be shown stand alone, i.e., not in the
Controls tab.

One can dock/undock the control's window with the View-> Undock from dashboard
menu.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QED-477006
Department: Support IDV