[IDV #RPK-773680]: IDV - ADDE archived MOD07: DAY= must be used with archived datasets

Hi Valentijn

> >I guess we could bubble that up to the UI so you could set it for custom
> >datasets.  >Is that what you are asking for?
>
> yes, that is what i mean to say. To get the same functionality in the image
> chooser for custom datasets as we have currently in datatype point

In rereading this, I'm not sure I've done what you want, but I
bubbled up the time interval in the point choose so you can select
a time increment for the latest data. It will be in tomorrow's
(2007-05-02) build.

> >Or are you asking for a filter for the
> >absolute times?
>
> This would still be convenient in case ground observations are taken at a
> specified hour (non-synoptic/not hourly), or to filter out times in the day
> that have unfavorable sun-terrain-satellite triangulations.

Eventually, we will allow you to select the times in the data subset
window, but for now that's problematic in the way we do the select
clauses.

I also modified the archive day widget in the image chooser to list
the current selection.  Feedback is appreciated.

Don

Ticket ID: RPK-773680
Department: Support IDV