[IDV #FOS-898337]: IDV - netcdf CF1.0 - vertical grid system

Dear Guido-

> I've downloaded and tested the latest build of IDV.

Which date does this have?  If you go to the Help->About menu,
you will see a Build Date listed at the bottom of the dialog.

> Now most things work very well, with both coordinates system!
> I've performed some tests with the same files that I sent you last week
> and -unfortunately- I still have some problems with some IDV features.
> Maybe the bug is in my files...or in the way I use them. Anyhow, I report them
> below...
>
> - with both files I can't use the "data probe" tool, neither with 3D nor 2D
> fields
> - with MM5 file errors occour when I try to create vertical profile of O3 or
> NO2

I was able to use the Data Probe and Vertical Profile with both
of the test files you sent me.  What type of error do you get?

> I tested IDV, simply downloading  and executing
> idv_2_2b3_windows_installer.exe
> Should I have to upgrade or install something else?

Please let me know the build date or download the latest nightly
build and see if you still have problems.

> many thanks for your attention!

Don Murray

Ticket ID: FOS-898337
Department: Support IDV