[IDV #EPX-595048]: IDV - reuse of data

Hi Donna-

> Mostly I have been using the RUC model - specifically
> the 20 km version - but I notice the NAM does the same
> thing.

I'm stumped on this because I can't recreate the problem any more.
If you are willing, could you download the latest nightly release
and see if the problem persists?  You can get it at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/release/nightly

Are you subsetting at the Data Source level (i.e. from the Data Source
properties) or from the subset panel (lower right) in the Field Selector?
If the latter, you'd have to have the exact same region (which would be
tough to do).

When is the race?

Don

Ticket ID: EPX-595048