[IDV #TLL-416440]: IDV - Satellites Not Updating on Live-polling

Hi Jacob-

> Hey, I loaded a new satellite display immediatley after I sent the last
> email to you
> a couple hours ago using the adde.ucar.edu server.  After allowing it to run
> for almost a couple hours on
> auto-update, it has not updated since the 13:15Z scan and it is now 14:30Z.
> I do not believe it has updated whatsoever since the first attempt to
> auto-update.
> Something to note is the IDV appears to just hang when this happens.  Right
> now, its constistantly scrolling
> at the bottom of the screen, saying "Reading Data" but nothing happens.
> Could it be something to do specifically with the adde.ucar.edu server?
> Thanks again for your time.

I'm stumped on this one.  Is it possible that your network connection comes
and goes?  The only thing I can think of is that the network hangs during
the update and the IDV gets stuck.

I would not think that it is server dependent.

Don

Ticket ID: TLL-416440
Department: Support IDV