[IDV #ZPC-269421]: IDV - Artifact at zero degrees longitude when using transparency

Hi Rick-

> > One thing to try is for the top image, go to the display
> > control's Properties dialog (Edit->Properties...) and click
> > on the Use Fast Rendering checkbox if it's not already checked
> > and see if that makes the line go away.  If it's already checked,
> > uncheck it and see if that makes a difference.
> >
> > Don
>
> Initially I did not see any results choosing fast rendering.  After I
> resized the image (manually making the display window larger) the white
> line disappeared.

We ran into something similar during our training workshop where spurious
single white lines would show up in the Time-Height displays, but only on
some machines.  This was on Linux though.  You might try turning
Fast Rendering back on and see if just resizing the window makes a difference.

Don

Ticket ID: ZPC-269421
Department: Support IDV