[IDV #TLL-416440]: IDV - Satellites Not Updating on Live-polling

Hi Jacob-

> Hey, thanks for the quick reply.  About sending the bundle, I am sorry,
> I do not remember exactly how to send a bundle.  I know that I click on
> browse to find the Bundle on the Hard drive; however, where would it be
> located?

If they are saved as Favorite Bundles, you can use the Displays->Favorite
Bundles->Manage.. menu to bring up the Favorite Bundle Manager.  Find
the bundle you want to export and right click on it.  Select Export
from the popup menu and then choose a location to save it to.  Then,
from the support form, use the Browse button to locate the file to
attach.

Alternatively, the Favorite Bundles are stored under the
.metapps/DefaultIdv/bundles directory of you home directory so
you could just look there.

> I had the Satellite bundle open and on auto-update all night and all day
> today and so far, it continues to update correctly.  I am not sure what was
> causing the problem before.  As if now, I see that it is continuing to scoll
> at the botton as if it is download/processing something, but nothing is
> happening.  It looks like it would be hanging/stalling again, not sure, but
> it is sitll upating despite the continuous scolling at the bottom.  I began
> to notice the problem over the weekend and when I went to the Data Chooser
> and connected to the Satellite server, it showed the updated time, but it
> was not auto-updating.  Instead, I had to start the bundle over again.

Does this only happen if you leave it running overnight?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: TLL-416440
Department: Support IDV