[IDV #SPZ-127545]: IDV - showing time in undocked vertical cross section

Hi Bill,

> Inquiry: With IDV version 2.1, I created a vertical cross section which is
> undocked from the
> dashboard. I tried to hide the time in the verticlal cross section window via
> Cross Section --> Properties and unchecking the appropriate box. Then, I
> saved a
> bundle file.
>
> When I open this bundle file, the time that I do not want to see is shown
> ?????
> The same thing happens when I open the bundle with version 2.2b1  .
>
> Attached are the bundle and current state.

I cannot replicate this problem in 2.2b1. I loaded in your bundle
and the animation times are not shown in the separate cross section display.
This past Fall we did do some work with the saving of the cross section
properties because there were problems. But 2.2b1 seems to work fine(?_)

-Jeff

Ticket ID: SPZ-127545
Department: Support IDV