[Support #BOZ-852808]: Re: tiegcm and timegcm .nc files

Hi Ben-

> Don, I managed to get some contours by playing with
> the min,max and contour interval -- the default it
> chose resulted in no contours at all. Anyway, I think
> I'm started, so I will play around and learn as much
> as I can, and get back to you next week.  Thanks a lot
> for the quick fix to get me started...

The default contours are based on the entire volume.
You can save off your preference for a particular parameter
using the File->Save->Save as parameter default option
in the display control.

> >When I "Create Display" I get a window warning
> >"Unknown vertical coordinate with Unit, using
> >linear scale to Altitude" -- the display shows
> >a global map, but still no image or contoours.

The Unknown vertical coordinate is a bug and I'll
pass that on to the netCDF group.  lev is
defined as having units of "m".  Is the unit
of the level formula meters or Pascals?

Don

Ticket ID: BOZ-852808
Department: Support IDV