[IDV #XWV-899527]: IDV - sigma levels in netcdf file

Mark-

> >> The problem is that your latitudes change direction at the 52 point:
> >> I am guessing you meant longitude.
> >
> > No, I meant latitude (second number).  Notice that before point 51 the
> > values
> > are increasing, but then they start decreasing.
>
> Gotcha.  I think the attached image (which I decided to actually attach
> this time) will clarify things.  The latitude increases and then
> decreases because a line (the bottom edge) is cutting across a circle.

As they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.  Instead of defining
lat/lon for each point, can you define the CF projection for this data?
I assume this is some sort of stereographic projection.

Don

Ticket ID: XWV-899527
Department: Support IDV