[IDV #JOO-817007]: IDV - re: time series of point data

Hi David-

> Don, curious if this is a feature that will be implemented soon,
> or should I find another solution? I am trying to display
> streamflow time series at select points in a catchment.
> I could make a 2-d streamflow grid, and then use the probe to select
> points, although a bit ineffience since its a pretty sparse grid.
> Thanks,David Y

We've implemented this after a fashion in the Point Data Plot control.
If you load in point data and click on a station, there is a plot
in the control window.  This is a work in progress (in the nightly build)
but we would appreciate your feedback.

In the longer term, we want to be able to select a single station
and plot a time series from the data source, but we need to wait
until some more work is done on the netCDF dataset side before we
can address that.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: JOO-817007
Department: Support IDV