[IDV #FHT-321751]: IDV imageserver

Sorry Larry,
These browser based interfaces are awful. That's twice now that I just hit tab
and then
return and the form got submitted.

Anyways,
You really want the synchronous nature of the imageserver (I think).

You cgi could work like:
    Try to connect to the local idv imageserver
    If that fails then start one up.
    Access the image server, pass it a bundle and tell it to generate
    an image.
    It returns the image in the request

There are a number of things we would need to work out, pertaining to
security, etc.   Are you going to be at AMS next week? If so why don't
we try to meet and hash some of this out?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FHT-321751
Department: Support IDV