[IDV #TNE-944310]: contourInfo display property

> I hadn't thought the scope of your problem totally through and now I
> see it is a bit sticky for you. For example, if you wanted to
> set the label or dash flag on there really is no way to
> do just that and not have it result in 0 values for the base/interval/min/max
>
> I'll give this some more thought and see what I can come up with.

Well, I gave it some thought and came up with a clean solution.
Instead of the "contourInfo" property you can set a contourInfoParams property:
<property name="contourInfoParams"  value="dashed=true;labels=false"/>

this is just like before, you can set all values. What we do though is first get
the default contour info to use for the field. Then we apply anything defined
in this contourInfoParams to it. This will be in tomorrows nightly
build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TNE-944310
Department: Support IDV