[IDV #POQ-170303]: IDV - Sick wind fields in Mercator projection

HP-

> Fast rendering on/off does not affect the display.
>
> I noted however, that not only mercator has the problem. E.g. also in
> polar stereographic barbs get joined by straight lines, but this occurs
> on the data void sector on top when you zoom out to maximum geographical
> coverage, so it does not any harm to a display that makes sense.

This will be a problem in any projection other than the native
data projection.  It's a problem related to crossing the
projection seam.  I'll add it to the bug list, but I don't
have a simple solution other than using the native data projection.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: POQ-170303
Department: Support IDV