[IDV #MVI-449737]: IDV - Data Chooser data type default

Hi HansPeter-

> Just to confirm that the nightly release correctly sets all the defaults
> I wish to influence. Thanks for the extended list of keywords.

Thanks for confirming this.  I've added a page to the User's Guide so now
it's officially documented there as well.  Thanks for giving me the
impetus to write it up.

> I could neither reproduce M8HRV failing to set the default unit. I
> remember to have chosen last available image instance, so you are
> probably correct that I have been caught "somewhat in between". I tried
> several times in these hours and had never a problem!:-)

I think this is probably what happened and I looked through the code
to figure out an alternative way of populating the widgets, but I'm
afraid I'll break something if I try to fix it.  So, I'll leave it the
way it is for the 2.0 release

> Thunderstorm ahead, HP

I think we'll get some later on also.  Hope it cools you off.

Don

Ticket ID: MVI-449737
Department: Support IDV