[IDV #ZQC-458517]: IDV - Sweep Angle

Hi Greg-

> Level II -- Reflectivity -- select elevation angle 2.9 degrees --- Box comes
> up showing sweep angle of 0.4.  reflectivity field checked no sub-angle ---
> change sweep angle in box nothing happens. See refl1.jpg
>
> Reflectivity selected try to change sweep angle in box from 3.0 to 0.4
> nothing happens. See refl2.jpg

Thanks for the images.  In both cases, the display that is being shown is
one of the sub choices of reflectivity at a constant elevation angle (note
the legend shows "Reflectivity Elevation Angles ..." whereas for
full Reflectivity field that does allow changes it is "Reflectivity"), so
changing the elevation angle in the box won't change the display.  The
error here is that the box should only show the single selection.  We'll
try to fix that.   The idea is that when you pick a subchoice, all you'll
ever see in any display is data for that angle.  At some point, then, we
could have it so you could create an RHI with only one angle if someone
wanted that.

I'll look into the confusing GUI issue though.

Don

Ticket ID: ZQC-458517
Department: Support IDV