[IDV #NVS-777636]: IDV - spurious lines in graphics

Hi Dave-

> Files weren't attached because I did use the Back button to fill in
> required field that was forgotten. Here they are!

Okay.  It is the issue I thought it was.

> Also, when I try to use the Support Form in IDV, I get an error which I
> reported sometime last year. After filling in the form and hitting
> Submit, I get a window that says:
>
> "Support Request Response - Error
> Moved Permanently
> The document has moved here"

I thought we fixed this before, but it should be fixed now.  It's
the result of 1.2 posting to my.unidata.ucar.edu instead of
www.unidata.ucar.edu and not handling the redirect correctly.
Please try it when you get a chance.

1.3b1 (and later) already use the new URL, so we didn't see the
problem on our end.  Thanks for brining it to our attention.

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: NVS-777636
> > Department: Support IDV

Ticket ID: NVS-777636