20051214: IDV v1.3a4 bug: Level III radar display

Hi Dave,

On another note, I've become conscious of an
add-data-source-then-create-display sequence issue that has thrown me for
a loop more than once now, so it would probably pose a problem for less
experienced users than me (which isn't saying much!). Here's how it goes:

One solution might be to make the Field Selector window the foremost
window after a new data source is selected, regardless of which window was
used to initiate the new data source selection. You might have good
reasons not to do this, but some sort of enhanced prompt from the IDV
about what the next action must be might help make using the software more
intuitive.
That's a good point. I have made a change to bring forward the field selector window when a new data source is loaded. I will not be adding into the beta release since we are getting it out as we speak.

-Jeff