Re: 20051213: IDV v1.3b?

Second, the text and polygon drawing problem goes away when I select
location lat/lon in the drawing control window instead of the default
lat/lon/alt, as you hinted.  I guess that some shapes (text and the two
types of polygons) were being drawn beneath the image (at least after
zooming and/or panning) while the other shapes were being drawn on top of
it? (I forgot to mention that I was drawing on a GINIEAST 1km visible
CONUS satellite image display.)

They should all be drawn at the same level.

Can you send me a bundle to look at?

Thanks,
Jeff