20051213: IDV v1.3b?

Hi Dave,

A third thing. Using IDV v1.3a4, trying to display a GINIEAST 1 km visible
CONUS image (from any ADDE server) takes a very long time, eventually
fills the memory, and produces a Java out of memory error message. This
doesn't happen using IDV v1.2. (The same behavior occurs on a Mac G4
PowerBook and on an iMac G4, both running OS X 10.4.3.)  I'll see if I can
gather the detailed error messages and pass them along.
I am trying to replicate this and am not encountering the problem. I am loading 10 time steps
of GINI 1 km VIS East Conus.

How many time steps are you loading?

Is the Image Size in the Image Chooser the default (should be 854x854)?

-Jeff