Re: IDV draw question

Hi Dave,

I am looking at precipitation contours from the eta212 model via IDV and I want to place a marker in the IDV image to highlight various features. When I place a color filled diamond on the image, I cannot remove the small blue boxes that are at each point of the diamond. I realize these boxes are used to stretch/move the diamond, but they persist in my images when I close the drawing tool. They also appear in saved images They can be confusing especially when in a contoured field. How do I get rid of these things?

Those little blue boxes show the currently selected graphical object (just lik in MS Word). The funny thing is that I just noticed today the blue box when I was capturing an image. You can unselect the object by going into the selection mode (the little arrow button) and just clicking somewhere in the window. I will change the drawing control so that when its window is closed it will clear the selection.

-Jeff