20050831: IDV 1.2 for linux: strange messages

>From: Rich Signell <address@hidden>

Hi Rich-

>I tried what you suggested, and although your approach yeilds no error message
> s,
>the display is goofy, looking like someone turned out the lights on the render
> ed
>3D stuff.
>
>Attached is what it's supposed to look like (IDV 1.2b2) and what it looks like
>
>now (IDV 1.2 with the 1.2RC1 jre)

The problem is that in the latest release, clipping clips on all sides
of the cube.  If you go to the View menu and turn off clipping, you'll
see your displays.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I had a note to tell you this when
it first came up, but I guess I forgot.  Sorry about that. ;-)

Don