20050811: IDV - NegativeArraySizeException loading GRIB file

>From: "Pascal Guillemette" <address@hidden>

Hi Pascal-

>Here is the file again. I will wait for the next release then.
>But let me know if there is anything I can do or test with my files =
>which could help you to fix things (even if it has to be after the =
>release).

There seem to be some bad pointers to offsets in the file in
some of sections.  This is going to mean a rewrite of the grib
reader to handle this and unfortunately will not happen before
the release tomorrow.  When we have a fix, I'll let you know.

>Thanks for your help.

Thanks for finding this and providing a test case.

Don Murray