20050628: IDV - Loading bundles made in previous version

>From: "John E. Yorks" <address@hidden>

Hi John-

Please send your messages as plain text instead of HTML.  Otherwise
it's difficult for use to read them.

>I'm using the InstallAnywhere installer. Thanks.

Your last message indicated that you are not using the version
of Java supplied with the installer.  It indicated that you
are using the 1.5 version and we only support the 1.4 version.
I'm guessing you told the installer to use a local version
of Java and that's where you are having problems.  If you use
a local version, you need to also install Java 3D.

Don Murray
Unidata User Support                                    UCAR Unidata Program <
(303)497-8643                                                  P.O. Box 3000 <
address@hidden                                   Boulder, CO 80307 <
Unidata WWW Service              http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/support  <