20050628: Synced aircraft images

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the format info. We'll try to implement it with the C130 Downlooking imagery and the MCR imagery collected during the ACME campaign. I'm working with the current RC. Is this capability only available with version 1.2 RC1?

No. This was in the last 1.2beta release from this past winter.

Eventually, someone will want to make a movie of it for inclusion in a presentation. When Don demonstrated this capability at the the EOL retreat, the images appeared in a separate window which probably could not be "captured" in a QuickTime movie. Can these and other child windows be docked within the primary rendering viewport for this purpose?

Unfortunately not. The quicktime movie capture is only available within a main 3D display component. There are commercial screen capture utilities that can create movies though.

-Jeff