To: address@hidden
From: "Terrence R. Beltz" <address@hidden>
Subject: IDV - Overlay Satellite and Radar

Institution: Naval Postgraduate School
Package Version: IDV 1.2 b2
Operating System: Linux
Hardware Information: Dell Workstation
Inquiry: I tried to overlay Satellite and Radar following the instructions on
the following link:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/IDV/docs/workshop/datadisplays/imagery/RadarOnSat.html

What I add up with is a box of the radar data overlayed on the satellite data.
It shows the radar data and satellite data, but there is a black background of
where there are not any echos.

FYI. I am getting my data from the web resources within the program.

Thanks in advance.

------- End of Forwarded Message