To: address@hidden
From: Dave Santek <address@hidden>
Subject: Trouble with color scale

--------------040706000208070206050400

Hi,

I want to have the color scale and time in the image. I didn't see a way to position the color scale, so I resized the window until it was placed where I wanted it: ColorScaleBefore.jpg

Then I saved this into test.xidv.

When exited, restarted, and loaded test.xidv, the color scale is in a different location and it's a different size: ColorScaleAfter.jpg

Attached are the before & after and test.xidv.

This is using version 1.2b2. Is there a way to position & size the color scale?

thanx
dave