20050603: IDV for windows, download

>From: "Jose Prieto" <address@hidden>

Hello Jose-

Apologies for the delay in responding.  I wanted to check with
our system admins on this.

>many thanks for your kind advise. Indeed I had done, and did again,
>what you explain, but it must be a firewall problem. When I tried from
>outside my company network it worked with downloading.

To download the IDV, the machine need to have a forward and
reverse name lookup relationship between the network (IP)
address and the host name.  Perhaps that is causing the
problems at work.

That's the only reason we could come up with for the
strange behavior you saw.

Don Murray