20050422: IDV - Custom GUI

Hi Sean,

I will confirm if it is OSX specific as useful info. for other IDV users.

I am not sure if this is possible, but can you render a skin to use existing instances of mapview managers? This would be a cool feature and would allow to dynamically change your skin , but keep your
Right now we don't have that facility.

mapviewmanager stuff intact. Also, not sure if you can regenerate a skin of an existing idv window as well. I don't need it, but would use it if it existed. Your skin code is impressive and very cool!

Thanks, and no, we cannot regenerate a skin from a gui. For some things this would be
hard to do (figuring the layout, properties, etc.).

-Jeff