20050426: IDV - point data plot hidden by "background color"

Jeff,

We are still getting white backgrounds behind symbols.

Attached are my StrainCross class and the stationmodels.xml file

Calls to setBackground(white) are removed from the symbol classes.

These are not relict symbols from an earlier run so far as I can tell.

Stu,
I compiled your class and, with a change so that it didn't need the data, did *not* get the white background.

Looking at your stationmodel.xml file I see:
                           </property>
                           <property name="Background">
                               <object class="java.awt.Color" id="id5">
                                   <constructor>
                                       <int>255</int>
                                       <int>255</int>
                                       <int>255</int>
                                   </constructor>
                               </object>
                           </property>
on a GPSVectorSymbol object.  This is probably the problem.

-Jeff

From:    Stuart Wier <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 20050426: IDV - point data plot hidden by "background color"

Yes that was the source of the problem.